Fine Art/Oil painting, post-1960, from Paris

Question
M.S.L. Calvan Painting
M.S.L. Calvan Painting  
I have acquired an oil painting by an artist named Calvan, it is a streetscape. A small typed card was attached to the back of the frame, and it reads:

"M.S.L Calvan, born Frankfurt, educated in Rome and now resident of Paris, is a part-time actor. In his early forties, he has had many exhibits on the continent, most recently in Versailles, Stockholm, Copenhagen and Geneva. He was married to a French dancer but has been separated since 1963."

I have been googling like a maniac, but can't seem to find anything even with my bundle of clues provided in the note.

Any information or pointers to info would be appreciated.

I've attached photos of the painting, signature and back as well.

Thank you in advance.

Michael

Answer
Michael,  My references do not contain a listing for any artist with the last name Calvan born in Frankfurt.  I suggest you go to your local library and continue your search for very little information can be found on the Internet when it comes to obscure artists.  Cheers, Brent

Brent Luebke