Fine Art/Old Charcoal or Pencil Drawing

Question
Hi Dan, I purchased a box of Antique frames from an estate sale, most were just empty frames, some had cheap prints in them.  In one of the frames, while dismanteling it and removing the paper print, I came across this unbelievable charcoal drawing, no smudges, in beautiful condition, but they did mat it and glue it down to a back board.  It has what appears to be a triple stamp down in the right hand corner, it was covered by the mat, but the mat came right off.  It is of adobe houses, fence and adobe's on a hill with crosses on the roof.  I have digital close ups of the stamp & digital photos of the art.  I just don't know HOW to read the stamp, as it's reversed.  Any help or idea would be helpful.  Thanks so much.  Lee Ann Goncalves

Answer
Dear Lee Ann,Please use my standard instructions below to send me images as the may apply to your artwork rather than a painting. Have you tried reading the stamps in a mirror ?
If you would like to send jpeg images to me please keep each image of a reasonable size (not too large), and send them as “attachments”, do not embed them in your email. If you are looking for identification or opinion regarding your painting best would be an image of the front (just the painting, don’t include your lovely living room or pick-up truck), the back (90% of respondents do not send me images of the back, I can obtain nearly as much information from the back as from the front), and close-ups of the signature, details of the brush-work, and any inscriptions or labels (use the macro setting on your camera for these close-ups). You can send this information to my email at damnfineart@yahoo.com and make your subject line “allexperts” so I do not bounce you as spam. It would be nice to receive feedback as I do this on my own time with no remuneration, free, no charge, nada. I do NOT research prints or artwork post-1940.
Cordially,
Dan  

Daniel A. Hynes