Fine Art/Old painting/ cannot read name

Question
closeup of signature
closeup of signature  
We came across this oil painting at an estate sale and are really intersted in knowing the artist name. WE cannot make out any part of it except for the middle which seems to be "ley". Obviously we would love if it were worth some money. Any help would be appreciated.
Much Thanks
Heidi
I have many more photos but could only upload one picture so I chose the one of the signature. The best I could get.

Answer
Hello Heidi,
I hope all is well with you. I might be able to help you if I can see a clear photograph of the signature. Please send me the photo you listed as well as one with a close up of the signature to dolly12@aol.com. A photo of the back of the canvas and any other writing would also be helpful. Please include your original question in the email.
Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley