Fine Art/Old painting/ cannot read name

closeup of signature
closeup of signature  
We came across this oil painting at an estate sale and are really intersted in knowing the artist name. WE cannot make out any part of it except for the middle which seems to be "ley". Obviously we would love if it were worth some money. Any help would be appreciated.
Much Thanks
I have many more photos but could only upload one picture so I chose the one of the signature. The best I could get.

Hello Heidi,
I hope all is well with you. I might be able to help you if I can see a clear photograph of the signature. Please send me the photo you listed as well as one with a close up of the signature to A photo of the back of the canvas and any other writing would also be helpful. Please include your original question in the email.
Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.