Fine Art/Original Grutzner oil painting

Question
I have a original Eduard Von Grutzner Oil Painting. It is about 15"x18". It is of a Gentleman in a Wine cellar. It is signed, but I can not find a date.
I am getting it restored at this time and am wondering, if I was to sell it, what and where would the best place to do it.

Answer
The best place to sell a Grutzner is in München (DE),  Auction House: Hampel. You also could contact to Christie's in London. If you are planning to sell it try to get a signed paper from who restored and some provenance (old owners). Pieces in auction house are not always sold, if you wanted to sell it faster I recommend you Ebay, the price is cheaper than auction houses but everything is sold there.
Sincerely.

Hector H. Pinera