Fine Art/Original Grutzner oil painting

I have a original Eduard Von Grutzner Oil Painting. It is about 15"x18". It is of a Gentleman in a Wine cellar. It is signed, but I can not find a date.
I am getting it restored at this time and am wondering, if I was to sell it, what and where would the best place to do it.

The best place to sell a Grutzner is in München (DE),  Auction House: Hampel. You also could contact to Christie's in London. If you are planning to sell it try to get a signed paper from who restored and some provenance (old owners). Pieces in auction house are not always sold, if you wanted to sell it faster I recommend you Ebay, the price is cheaper than auction houses but everything is sold there.

Hector H. Pinera

I have been researching, dealing, and appraising 19th and 20th Century European Art (1880-1950) for the last 16 years. You could ask me any doubt you have about the most important Impressionist-Expressionist French-Spain painters. Including graphics/prints. I can answer questions in Spanish, too.

Nine years working with Galleries. Three years in Exhibitions Show, Curator. 10 years working with private collectors and art dealers.

I've helped with my opinion in:

PhD art. Some specialized courses in Impressionism and Mexican Art.

Sr Eduardo Alonzo. Private Collector. Madrid Spain. Mr Barrios. Art Dealer. Florida-USA. Sr Carlos Ayala. Private Collector. Mexico. Daniel d'Queiros private collector, Sr Jorge Lopez. Private Collector. Mexico.