Fine Art/Original Karl Daubigny painting

Question
Hello.  I recently purchased a Karl Daubigny (1846-1886, French Impressionist landscape) oil painting at an auction - the auction house is basically one that deals with estates as opposed to fine art specifically.  This piece is approximately 29" high by 46" wide (unframed), and is framed in what looks like an original frame.  All that the auction house knew was that the painting was in the attic of a nursing home here in Minnesota for many decades having been the property of a resident there from some time ago - apparently it was normal for people to give "collateral" to nursing homes just in case they couldn't make payments.  The auction house indicated that the nursing home wished to remain anonymous - they also had a beautiful C.P. Ream painting up for auction from the home.  The painting is pretty clarly an original Karl Daubigny from the style, quality and signature along with the age of the frame.  I would like to find out about this piece and don't really know where to start!  I will gladly send you an image of this as well - you could also find it on the website for the auction house probably - rosegalleries.com.  The auction was Wednesday, June 29, 2005, and I would assume their catalog is accessible.  Any help would be great because it really is a tremendous piece.  I would love to find out the name of the painting and it's history.  Thank you so much for any help in this venture.

Paul Tabor

Answer
Dear Paul, Congratulations ! I have had a similar experience. I would like to see jpg images, one of the front, the back, and a close-up of the signature would be best. You can send them to my email at pirround@msn.com, also that way I can give you some confidential information. Karl Daubigny (1846-1886) was the son of the very famous Charles-Francis Daubigny (1817-1878).
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes