Fine Art/Original Oil Painting versus Lithograph

Question
My husband's aunt passed away recently and we have some artwork that was hung in her apartment.  We really don't need or want this and wish to sell it on ebay.  I can't, however, figure out what exactly it is (i.e., a print, an original oil, or what.  The artist is Randy Van Beek and I see other Randy Van Beek on ebay.  The piece is entitled Saturday in October and it has a brass plate on the bottom of the frame stating this.  On the backside of the frame, is a piece of paper that states he does original oil paintings and limited edition prints.  While the print itself has his signature on the front, the backside of the frame is autographed with his signature, Merry Christmas 1995.  This isn't something that is such a big deal that I want to have it appraised, but I certainly wouldn't want to mis-represent anything in ebay.  Can you help?  Lisa

Answer
It sounds like you answered your own question when you said in your statement "While the print itself". You know more than you think. Give yourself credit. It sounds like a print. If you describe it, people will know on e-bay and they will tell you. Joe.

Joseph B. Laskowski