Fine Art/PAINTING VAN GOGH

Question
HI.
HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME I HAVE COLLECTED ART FOR SOME YEARS I BOUGHT A VAN GOGH HERE ARE THE DETAILS THE PAINTING IS CALLED POINT DE ANGLOIS ARLES. IF IM SHURE VAN GOUGH PAINTED SIX OR FIVE
WHEN HE WAS IN PARIS HE PAINTED ONE A WEEK. IF IM CORRECT. I WELL DISCRIBE THE SEEN ON THE BRIGE
THERE IS A CARRAGE WITH ONE HORSE PULLING, WELL THE HORSE IS WHITE, THE WOMEN THAT ARE AT THE RIVER ARE IN DIFFERENT ANGLES. THERE IS SOME LETTERS ON THE BACK OF THE FRAME. I WHANT TO NO IF THERE IS A NOTHER PAINTING THAT IS THE SAME THAT HAS NOT BEEN LOCATED YET. I NO ITS NOT A PRINT I CHECKED BUT THE PAINTING IS ON A PEACE OF SHEET METAL THAT IS ROUNDED THE SIZE OF THE ORIGANAL IS THE SAME AS THE OTHERS. IS THERE ANY INFORMATION YOU CAN GIVE ME ON THIS
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME DAVID.

Answer
David--I would hope that whoever the seller of the painting was would have provided you with full details, provenance/history, etc.  If not, offer it to Sotheby's and get their expertise on the matter.  They would have someone expert in VanGogh.  I am not.  Good luck.  alan.

Alan Klevit