Fine Art/CAN ANY ONE PLEASE HELP

Question
I FOUND A PICTURE IN MY GRANDPARENTS ATTIC AND WOULD REALLY LIKE TO FIND SOME INFORMATION ON IT, IM SUCH A NOVICE AT THIS I CANNOT EVEN SAY WHAT KIND OF PICTURE IT IS!! IT HAS THE ARTISTS NAME ON IT WHICH I CANT MAKE OUT AND HAS 2 STAMPS AT THE BOTTOM ONE SAYS "ARTIST LONDON PROOF" AND ANOTHER WHICH LOOKS LIKE A SKETCH ITS SELF WITH A LITTLE BOAT AND LAND BESIDE IT
ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRICIATED
THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME
WILL

Answer
HELLO WILL!!

WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING!!!  From what I can determine for the description you provided you have found an old print, AKA reproduction, in your attic.  If it is in perfect condition it is worth from US$20.00 on up.  If it is not in perfect condition it most likely has very little if any value.

Cheers, Brent

Brent Luebke