Fine Art/PLease help me identify this painting

Question
A while ago i was on a trip to the St.Louis art Museum. While walking through the painting displays there was one painting that caught my eye immediately. It was of a man hanging of the side of a cliff struggling to climb a somewhat mythical mountain. The mountains were red. The man wore only a red cloth and it seems I remember it having some title mythical in origin. I beleive it was an oil on canvas painting.

Answer
Dear Brian, Without a time period, style, nationality, etc. you are asking for a needle in haystack; or one painting out of hundreds of years of art history. You may want to search the St.Louis Art Museum website and/ or inquire from their library http://www.slrlc.org/search~S3/
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes