I bought a Picasso, Nature Morte Avec Musique, 1920, 1 of 18, for $40,000.  I was told it is a "Poshire".  (My spelling may not be correct).
What is a Poshire? (I cannot find it in a dictionary.)  How is it created?  What do think of Picasso Poshires?

A stencil and stencil-brush process for making muticolored prints, and for tinting black-and-white prints, and for coloring reproductions.  (POCHOIR)

You might research the name Mourlot in relation to Picasso and other Masters.

Picasso hand signed works on paper do sell in the 40K range, I sold one recently for 29K and was told that was a low price. The appraisal came back at 55K.

As long as you have proper paperwork, you should be OK.

If you have not had a proper appraisal done, I recommend that you get one.

There are many categories of print making, I prefer hand colored or hand worked by the artist as opposed to machine printed.

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.