Fine Art/Painting

I bought a Painting it is on Canvas and either Oil or Acrylic. Looks old, frame Looks old also.The signature looks like Watson. can you please look at it for me?

Hello Carol,

I'll take a look, but there are dozens of artists with the name of Watson and I may not be able to nail it down for you. But I will try!

Please send CLEAR photos of the entire painting, front and back; with a close up of the signature and any other writing on the painting or frame to:

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.