Fine Art/Painting Identification

Question
Good Day,
This painting I have is 20"x28" in size, I think it may be oil on canvas ,but, I'm just guessing. The signature on the bottom right corner reads O.Dejoiner. Searching the web, I've come up with an Oscar Dejoiner, born in 1860,died in 1929 leaving some of his works in a museum located in the SanFrancisco area. I tried to attach an image with this question but was unsuccesful. Can I email you one? Thankyou for time.  

Answer
Dear Toni, You can send images to my email at pirround@msn.com
If you can, send an image of the front, the back, and the signature. Please keep images under 100kb, and fill in your subject line "allexperts" so I do not bounce you as spam.
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes