Fine Art/Painting Identification

Good Day,
This painting I have is 20"x28" in size, I think it may be oil on canvas ,but, I'm just guessing. The signature on the bottom right corner reads O.Dejoiner. Searching the web, I've come up with an Oscar Dejoiner, born in 1860,died in 1929 leaving some of his works in a museum located in the SanFrancisco area. I tried to attach an image with this question but was unsuccesful. Can I email you one? Thankyou for time.  

Dear Toni, You can send images to my email at
If you can, send an image of the front, the back, and the signature. Please keep images under 100kb, and fill in your subject line "allexperts" so I do not bounce you as spam.

Daniel A. Hynes

Collecting, buying, selling, identifying, and caring for paintings, drawings,and watercolors (19th and early 20th century American and European). No prints, contemporary art, or works executed after 1940.

35 years as a fine art dealer, including 3 years as a gallery director. Also was art expert for Leslie Hindman's Auctioneers, and for Dunning's Auction.