Fine Art/Painting I found

Question
I recently purchased a painting at a second hand shop.  In the lower left corner it appears to be signed "Felsogoel 1937" and then directly below that the signature of "Kispal Kanoly".  The "K"s could be "R"s; I am not sure.  There are umlots above the letter "O"s and accent marks above the "a"s.

The painting appears to have been reframed at some point in that you can se the lines in the canvas where it was stretched over a smaller form at one time.

The subject matter is this:  Looking down a dirt road that has what appear to be spanish type dwellings, ie, red clay roofs, etc.  At the end of the road in the distance there is a person standing there.  Directly behind him is what appears to be a Spanish mission possibly.

Any ideas?

Thanks for your help!
Danial

Answer
Dear Danial,
If you would like to send jpeg images to me please keep each image under 800 pixels, and send them as “attachments”, do not imbed them in your email. If you are looking for identification or opinion regarding your painting best would be an image of the front (just the painting, don’t include your lovely living room or pick-up truck), the back, and close-ups of the signature, details of the brush-work, and any inscriptions or labels (use the macro setting on your camera for these close-ups). You can send this information to my email at pirround@msn.com and make your subject line “allexperts” so I do not bounce you as spam. It would be nice to receive feedback as I do this on my own time with no remuneration, free, no charge, nada.
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes