Fine Art/Painting identification

I have a painting, got from my father, it is an oil I believe, a table scene, table with a deck of faceup cards on it, antler handled cane leaning on the table, leather glove, western hat, a green bottle of liquor and two glasses, with an open cigar box on the table - the picture on inside of the box is of "Judges Cave", lit cigar on the edge of the table.  There used to be a signature in the lower right side, but it is not visible anymore due to a reframe my mom had done years ago. Can you help identify?  It is about 18 inches tall and 24 inches wide.

Dear Kevin, If you like you can attach jpg images to an email to me at
An image of the front, the back, and close-ups of the signature (yes, remove the painting from the frame)and any inscriptions or labels. Make your subject line "allexperts" so I do not bounce you as spam.

Daniel A. Hynes

Collecting, buying, selling, identifying, and caring for paintings, drawings,and watercolors (19th and early 20th century American and European). No prints, contemporary art, or works executed after 1940.

35 years as a fine art dealer, including 3 years as a gallery director. Also was art expert for Leslie Hindman's Auctioneers, and for Dunning's Auction.