Fine Art/Painting identification

Question
I have a painting, got from my father, it is an oil I believe, a table scene, table with a deck of faceup cards on it, antler handled cane leaning on the table, leather glove, western hat, a green bottle of liquor and two glasses, with an open cigar box on the table - the picture on inside of the box is of "Judges Cave", lit cigar on the edge of the table.  There used to be a signature in the lower right side, but it is not visible anymore due to a reframe my mom had done years ago. Can you help identify?  It is about 18 inches tall and 24 inches wide.

Answer
Dear Kevin, If you like you can attach jpg images to an email to me at pirround@msn.com
An image of the front, the back, and close-ups of the signature (yes, remove the painting from the frame)and any inscriptions or labels. Make your subject line "allexperts" so I do not bounce you as spam.
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes