Fine Art/Painting by unknown artist

Question
Hello.  I have a signed oil painting and I would like to know more about the artist.  The signature reads 'S Hills' as far as I can tell.  It may be 'J Huis', I'm not sure...  Can you help?  Thank you.
Jennifer

Answer
Hello Jennifer,  What size is the painting?  Are you able to email me images of the front, back and signature area?  If you are please email them to brent@landogallery.com .

Cheers, Brent

Follow up:  

Thank you for the images and details.  I do not know who 'S. Hills' is but from what I can tell it appears to be some type of decorative mass produced painting that will have no secondary market. Brent

Brent Luebke