Fine Art/Parade - Michel Delacroix

Question
I have recently purchased this fine picture by this acclaimed artist but am finding it difficult to trace any history about this picture "parade", can you tell me more about it ie When was it painted, why do you not see it listed with his other fine works.
Any information would be welcome
thanks

Answer
I do not have a Delacroix catalog.  Check him out on the internet, and find galleries/publishers/distributors of his work.  One of them could help you.  And perhaps "Parade" is not the real title.  Is your piece signed, is it on paper, numbered?  Good luck.  alan.

Alan Klevit