Fine Art/Persistence of Memory

Would you please tell me where the hidden face is in Persistence of Memory?  I have a print and cannot find it.  Challenging as that was, it is now complete frustration!
Please advise.
Thank you,

Dear Charlie,

Look at the “blob” with a melted clock in the center of the painting and start with the eye lashes. The face is a profile with a closed eye, a nose, and what appears to be a tongue extruding from the nose. It may be easier to see if you rotate the image 90 degrees clockwise.

If you still cannot see it, send me your email address and I will send you a cropped and turned photo of the image.

I hope this is helpful.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.