Fine Art/Peter Max Picture?

Question
Front of Peter Max pic?
Front of Peter Max pic  
A friend of mine have this picture that he found in the garbag
about 15 years ago in California.He didn't relaized it was signed "Max: until I saw it the other day. I've been checking online and came of with somebody name Peter Max. It is signed "Max" on the riht side. I'm not sure how old this picture is it is not dated. It is approx. 4-5" long and about 3-4 " wide. I have some pics of the back and the signature if you'll like. I know it is on canvas but not sure what on canvas. If you have any info can you please let me know? Thanks for any info.

Answer
It's been a few years since I've sold a Max. This does not look like a Peter Max? Also, I cannot tell if your serious or if your kidding around?  Your spelling is quite off and your measurements read 4 to 5 inches long by 3 to 4 inches wide? Wide and long seem to mean the same thing when people are describing art measurements and I cannot imagine something so small by max, but I guess anything is possible.

Dan

Dan Twyman