Fine Art/Picaso Lithograph

Question
I have a Picasso lithograph, Pichet Coupe de Fruits et Feuillage, #92 of 100 supposedly numbered and signed by Picasso.  It was authenticated by James Spiner of New York Galleria Acquisitions. Having read several of your answers to similar questions, I need to know how I go about verifying the authenticity of my lithograph.  When I called Mr. Spiner and asked if it was he, he hung up the telephone.  When I called back I got his answering machine.  I purchased this lithograph on my VISA thru a Fine Arts TV program.  If there is fraud involved, VISA will reimburse the charges.  

Answer
Robert--I have perused the Fernand Mourlot catalog of Picasso lithographs, which includes every lithograph he ever did.  The titles are in English, but the rough translation of the piece you mention would be something like Bowl [or Pitcher or Jug] of Fruit and Greenery.  Nothing even similar in the catalog.  I also did not find a signed and numbered piece in an edition of 100.  If there is a date in the image, write to me again, as the catalog shows the pieces in chronological order and I will gladly look again.  You could also call Sotheby's and say you have that piece to sell.  I am VERY dubious as to its authenticity.  Sounds more like an offset lithograph or giclee [both are reproductions] of a painting by Picasso.
Alan Klevit.

Check out Alan's latest book, ART COLLECTING 101, at www.booklocker.com.

Alan Klevit