Fine Art/Picasso - "Girl Before A Mirror" Lithograph

I recently purchased (at auction) a limited edition (458/500) Lithograph of  "Girl Before A Mirror" by Picasso.  It is signed down the bottom in pencil, it has the Certificate of Authenticity on the back.  I believe i paid an excellent price for it, my husband however feels i paid to much, it is in excellent condition, is in its original frame (COA is on the back of the wood). Any help you can offer on what i should have paid for it would be wonderful.  I don't mind if i over paid, i love it regardless.

Thank you for your help. :)

The only way to be sure is to have an art appraiser examine it. Picasso works on paper were usually low edition numbers like 50 or 150, so the 500 edition size needs to be looked at.
The original painting is at the Museum of Modern Art and has been done as posters and other types of prints many times.

If you want the number of an art appraiser that is qualified to handle this, email me so I can send info in a secure email.

My email is:  

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.