Fine Art/Picasso - Jaqueline (Pink) Lithograph

Question
I recently bought Jaqueline (Pink) Litho at an auction with Picasso signature in pencil above the original signature dated 14.8.58. On the back of the framed litho it had letter from heinz beggruen ('83)(authenticating the signature of Picasso and Mourlot), Andrew Weiss, and nathanel Isen authenticating the work and signature in pencil. The printer was Mourlot and it was printed in 1960. There was also 2 letters in french--one from Fernand Mourlut('82) and another I can't translate.  There is also a photocopy of Picasso signing the piece.   It is 48/100 Limited Edition.  Does this sound authentic and do you have any idea of value?  I appreciate your time.

Answer
There have been quite a few Picasso Knock offs lately.
You need a proper appraisal and authenticity.

I can refer you to an appraiser but they might want to see a certificate from a recognized appraiser. There are only a few people that can be trusted to do a proper certificate of authenticity for Picasso works.

Dan

Dan Twyman