Fine Art/Picasso Litho Jacqueline blue

Question
Hi Alan,
Sorry, I forgot to add that the edition size was 100 in each color, plus the usual EAs.
David
-------------------------------------------
The text above is a follow-up to ...

-----Question-----
I saw a question re this on the home page from Crissy, and I do not know how to give information. I hope you can add to the answers.
This litho is also known as Jacqueline with dice. Arthur Weiss Gallery and Walton Fine Arts currently have it in stock for about 35000$.
It was printed with different backgrounds, black, blue pink and yellow that I know of.
It is genuine and is usually accompanied by a photo of Picasso signing the lithographs.
Hope that you can post the information.
Thanks,
David
-----Answer-----
David--I appreciate your interest and your input.  Very kind and caring.  I have looked through the Mourlot Catalog of EVERY original lithograph ever created by Picasso.  Jacqueline with dice is not shown.  Are you sure it is not a d'apres lithograph, created, in other words, after an original drawing or painting?  Can you give me the date and size of the edition and I will research more.  Alan Klevit

Answer
David--can't find a thing, and my gut feeling is that those are d'apres lithographs, as I said, created from original unique pieces.  Picasso might have signed them, but I seriously doubt their originality as lithos.  They WOULD be in the Mourlot catalog.  No exceptions.  One more thing:  the original signed & no. lithos of Jacqueline are in editions of 50, not 100.  $35,000 for a d'apres?  Wow!

Alan Klevit