Fine Art/Picasso Lithograph again

Question
I previously asked you about a litho attributed to Picasso in my possession. Thank you very kindly for your response.
I now have some pics. How do I attach, or may I attach them for your viewing?

Answer
Chris--sorry, but my email is set up so attachments from unrecognized addresses can't be opened.  If you find it on another website you can direct me to [Ebay, for example], I would gladly look.  Alan.

When I posted the above answer, I saw your previous inquiry and my answer.  I am reasonable certain that what you have is NOT an original lithograph by Picasso.  The catalog I have is the official one and is complete.  And the colors, style, etc., as I said previously, don't seem 'right.'  Also, there are no lithographs "attributed" to Picasso, only those he did.  Alan.

Alan Klevit