Fine Art/Picasso Original Drawing...

Question
I purchased a piece from an estate sale , there are no papers to
go with, however I would like to submit pictures to you as it is
signed in red pencil in top right corner "Picasso  27.3.68" , the
piece is a bust of a woman side profile in pencil, almost a replica
of a marble bust, very detailed..It is not the copnventional style
of Picasso, looks almost like a study or a student project. The
piece has some damage like mildew spots on the paper..Please
email me so I can forward on the pictures.

Louis

Answer
Hello Louis,

Thank you for your question. Please email photos of the entire image, signature, and any other markings on the art. Also include the size and medium, (paper, canvas, board), and I'll take a look.

Please understand that I cannot by any means authenticate the piece for you; but I can give you my opinion if the art is realistically a possible original Picasso. Email to: dolly12@aol.com.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley