Fine Art/Picasso Original Drawing...

I purchased a piece from an estate sale , there are no papers to
go with, however I would like to submit pictures to you as it is
signed in red pencil in top right corner "Picasso  27.3.68" , the
piece is a bust of a woman side profile in pencil, almost a replica
of a marble bust, very detailed..It is not the copnventional style
of Picasso, looks almost like a study or a student project. The
piece has some damage like mildew spots on the paper..Please
email me so I can forward on the pictures.

Hello Louis,

Thank you for your question. Please email photos of the entire image, signature, and any other markings on the art. Also include the size and medium, (paper, canvas, board), and I'll take a look.

Please understand that I cannot by any means authenticate the piece for you; but I can give you my opinion if the art is realistically a possible original Picasso. Email to:

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.