Fine Art/Picasso Print help, please

Question
Alan--

Thanks for your reply. If my print were not an offset, or mirror image, would you have an easier time placing or appraising it?  The book I got my image from has an image of another print on the same page.  The notes on that print state: "Scraped lithographic ink solid plate, cut out and pasted on lithographic paper and transferred to stone.  18 artist reserved proofs."  The notes on "Bullfight Scenes," from which the image on my print comes, reads "Same working method as for the preceding lithograph."

Any further thoughts?

Thanks again!

Answer
Michael--there is no such reference in the Mourlot Catalog Raisonee for Picasso.  I simply don't know what to make of it.  Perhaps call/email Sotheby's and tell them you are interested in selling it, and then "what do you think it could bring or what is it worth?"  They have many more records of all their sales simply not available to me.  Good luck.  Alan.

Alan Klevit