Fine Art/Picasso Print?

Question
Hi, I Got a picasso print at a garage sale. The back has VP407 printed on the back, along with Picasso Nature Morte. It might just be an old poster. I searched on the internet for it, but couldn't find one.  It appears to be a table holding a cakeplate with fruit on it (maybe pears and oranges) and a carafe with a lid (maybe coffee). The background seems to be windows, (or a window and door). The predominant colors seem to be aubergine and shades of green and blue.

I spent $2.00 on this. What do you think I have and what is its value?

Thanks in advance!

Melanie

Answer
Dear Melanie, Prints are not my field, but I do know that 99.9% of Picasso prints are knock-offs from various publishers. Picasso had nothing to do with them, and their value is for decorative purposes only. Fortunately your investment was minimal. Some people pay hundreds and even thousands of dollars for a similar item.
If you are interested in collecting any type of artwork or antiques, get a couple of books and concentrate on one area that you really enjoy.
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes