Fine Art/Picasso Sketch 1904

Question
I was giving what looks to me to be an original sketch from Pablo Picasso. I want to know what I need to look for to see if it is an original or not.  It is around 22 x 25 inch. It looks to me to be charcol/penicl on canvass. The back says from by Dalton 2 17 22.  Also says "studies of women with child" on back.  The sketch show rough head outlines and then different hand sketches. Then on the left is a detailed women holding a baby. The detailed paintball is a combination of the sketches around it. The bottom right hand corner says picasso 1904. Any help would be great.

Answer
My friend: I could help you just a little because everything about Picasso has to be seen by Maya, the daughter of the master or Claude. If what you have it is an original you are going to suffer a lot. They certify the copies and not the originals. The main problem: they do not remember everything "of course" about the father, I've seen originals like fakes or copies. If you had not a solid provenance you had to forget about certification, the world of art is in that way, "upsidedown". Sorry but I prefer to talk clearly, clearly ...not illusions.... very interests in this matter.
I could offer you just an opinion:hpelbarre@msn.com
Sincerely.

Hector H. Pinera