Fine Art/Picasso lithograph

Question
How do I authenticate a Picasso lithograph titled "Femme Nue" 61/150 signed in pencil. Date on the certificate of authenticity is 5-July 1971. The certificate comes from New York Galleria signed by James Spiner.  From what I have read so far in this forum it does augur well.  Await your help and reply, thank you.  

Answer
Aurora--the date of the certificate is irrelevant.  Picasso did not create any lithographs after 1969.  I cannot find a piece with that exact title in the Official Catalog of Picasso Lithographs.  However, find the date on the image [a great identifier that Picasso used, since he didn't actually title his graphics!], and send me the date as a followup and I will check it out, since the catalog is chronological.  As an additional 'aid,' send me measurements, too.  Alan Klevit.

check out Alan's latest book, "Art Collecting 101," at www.booklocker.com.

Alan Klevit