Fine Art/Picasso lithograph

Question
I have what I believe is a lithograph attributed to Picasso by a notation attached to the back of the frame. Additionally, it was previously in the collection of a public library in Kansas and had been loaned out as is the case with framed art in the possession of libraries. I was apparently sold or discarded by them as there is stamping on the paper frame backing stating the library no longer claims it. Several years ago I found reference to it online where one like it had been sold at a gallery. I un fortunately did not make notation of the name or date of it and now desire to do so. I recently have searched literally hundreds of images to no avail. It is in a approx. 16x20 frame and appears to archivale quality. I will try to describe as my camera is kaput. It is of a girl/woman in a greenish or yellow hat with a black feather, blue dress, green shawl. The colors appear to have been laid on in different levels, a large pink oval like shape in the head area, and pink in the area of the arms and hands, blue in dress, etc. The features are merely black sweeping lines of representaional imagery representing the head, nose, eyes, clasped hands,general body lines, etc.  

Answer
Chris--I have the Picasso Catalog of EVERY lithograph created by Picasso.  There is no image that comes close to the description of the piece you have, and, in fact, your description does not fit the style of Picasso lithographs.  I wish I could offer more positive input, but that is my take, after looking through every page of the catalog, as well as books of paintings by Picasso.  Alan Klevit.

Alan Klevit