Fine Art/Picasso original or reproduction

Question
is this painting signed Picasso an original or reproduction? I have done some research on this artist, but have not seen an exact likeness of this painting? It is enclosed in a glass frame.
I will send pictures.

Thanks

Answer
Shelia--for security reasons, I do not open attachments [lost a computer that way so I hope you understand].  However, I can offer insights:  Every Picasso painting is catalogued and has a number.  If it is on canvas, it would not be behind glass.  If it is on paper, and the signature is in the image, instead of in the white margin, it is a reproduction.  If there is no margin and still has the signature, it is a reproduction.  No exceptions.  Good luck.  Alan Klevit.

NOTE:  check out Alan's latest book, ART COLLECTING 101, at www.booklocker.com.

Alan Klevit