Fine Art/Picasso print

Question
I do have it listed on Ebay with a picture my seller id is Hillstr121 I don't know if this helps or not but I have rec'd some questions about the print thank you so much for your time
-------------------------------------------
The text above is a follow-up to ...

-----Question-----
I purchased a picasso print and can't find any information on it Could I send you a jpeg?
Thank you for your help
-----Answer-----
Deb--I am not much of a computer person and don't know what a jpeg is?  I do know this much:  my email was set up to not open files from addresses it doesn't recognize.  If you have an address I can go to and view the piece, I would be willing to take a look.  Alan Klevit.

Answer
Deb--I recognize the painting that you have a reproduction of, but do not know its name.  It certainly is not signed, not in person, not in the plate.  The signature was on the painting, and was reproduced as part of the image.  Picasso had nothing to do with it and never conceived it as a print.  Like 90 percent-Plus of the Picasso prints I looked at, it has no value.  It can be bought from a poster/reproduction shop for about $20 + the frame [another $50?].  Represented any other way would be dishonest.  I hope that clears things up.  Alan Klevit

check out Alan's latest book, "Art Collecting 101," at www.booklocker.com.

Alan Klevit