Fine Art/Picture Identification

Thanks for the quick response.  I'm sorry to say I can't remember where I got this.  It's been a wallpaper on my PC for quite some time and my wife thought it would go nice on one of our walls and that's why we went looking for a print of it.

Followup To

Question -
I have a background painting of dancers in which I'd like to get a print of, but don't know teh artist or the name of the painting.
Could you identify the artist and name of the painting?

Answer -
Dear Bob,

Thank you for using this format for your question. My immediate thought when seeing your painting was Chagall. The colors, suspension of the subjects in space, and the addition of the horse, is very much in the manner of Chagall. However; there is a bit of Picasso in the imagery as well. I researched both artists and could not find the image.

It appears to be a muscian and dancers in the water. Can you give me the specifics on where you found this image? The website? I would like to do more research and any other information you have would be helpful.

Best regards,

Dear Bob,

I am afraid I cannot locate this image and the artist. It is very much in the style of Picasso with Chagall colors. It could be a contemporary artist working in their combined style. I do have some resources for similar images in style and color that you may like to see. Please email my personal address if you would like to see these paintings/prints.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.