Fine Art/Picture

Question
I have a picture of my mothers.  It says on the back: Patrician Galleries, Inc. Certificate of Authenticity
Title: Old Watermill;  By/After May; Media Estampes; Edition 2500; Other:  Hand Signed  We hereby certify that to our best knowledge and belief, this work of art is as representated above.    5600    Registration #1275.  

What is this painting and is it worth anything?  Thanks.Nita Jackson

Answer
What is the artists name?  By/After May doesnt seem to make sense? If the edition is 2500 and the piece is from the past 40 years or so, the value might only be in the hundreds, however if I can get an artists name or more details it could be worth more. There are many paintings and limited edtition with this popular subject matter.
The registration number is probably a number from the gallery and won't help us.

Let me know.

Dan

Dan Twyman