Fine Art/Please help identify my painting.

Question
Hi Brent

I am trying to find out who the artist is of a painting I have at home. I have posted some pictures on the following art forum. The Signature looks like Triumf but I am unsure. The painting is a winter scene with what I think are beech trees by a river. I was told it was a European artist but still no idea.

http://www.findartinfo.com/artforum/topic~TOPIC_ID~1457.asp

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Brenden

Answer
Hello Brenden,

I am not sure who the creator of this painting is but in my opinion it appears to be very similar to works sold in furniture stores as decorative works of art the look good with the chesterfields they are selling.  If it is one of these works it would have been produced on mass in a factory setting and the signature applied does not in any way represent the person who painted it for it was probably painted by a number of people.

Cheers,  Brent

Brent Luebke