Fine Art/Price, history.

Question
I have a Pablo Picasso Print, "Girl With Dog". Can you give me some idea what it may be worth? Also what year it was done in? It has a lable on the back, which has Pictures of distinction printed on it. Then it has his name and title of the picture. As you would be able to tell I no nothing about art, I'm guessing it's a print. He has signed the front also.  

Thank you.

Answer
Leah:  Girl with Dog was a painting done by Picasso.  I am not sure of the year.  What you have is a reproduction, probably produced by offset lithography.  Prints of that sort have no appreciable value.  The signature on the front is there as a result of reproducing the painting.  His original prints are signed in pencil outside of the image.  The label on the back identifies the piece as a "picture of distinction," as the painting is.  Value is in the neighborhood of $20.  Its value to you could be much higher, if you enjoy it.  Alan.

Alan Klevit