Fine Art/Print by Dalhart Windberg

Question
I have a signed print by Dalhart Windberg.  Name of the print is "Courtin' by Moonlight"; signed and numbered 628/WCS.  This print is framed in a 17 1/4" x 21 1/4".  I purchased this over 13 years ago.  Would like to sell but do not know it's worth.  It's in excellent condition.

Answer

Hello Judy,

I hope this finds you well. The retail value on your print is approximately $1300. I also found it listed "on sale" for $600.  Most of his LE prints on EBay list for an average of $250-350. Not many actually sell at that price. Your print is not listed on EBay and I cannot locate any previous listings of it. It appears to be a desirable release that does not appear on the secondary market very often. Good luck!

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley