Fine Art/Print by Dalhart Windberg

I have a signed print by Dalhart Windberg.  Name of the print is "Courtin' by Moonlight"; signed and numbered 628/WCS.  This print is framed in a 17 1/4" x 21 1/4".  I purchased this over 13 years ago.  Would like to sell but do not know it's worth.  It's in excellent condition.

Hello Judy,

I hope this finds you well. The retail value on your print is approximately $1300. I also found it listed "on sale" for $600.  Most of his LE prints on EBay list for an average of $250-350. Not many actually sell at that price. Your print is not listed on EBay and I cannot locate any previous listings of it. It appears to be a desirable release that does not appear on the secondary market very often. Good luck!

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.