Fine Art/Private collections

Dear Mr Twyman

I would like to know if you are familiar with any site where it is possible to explore private art collections. I mean to know which art works are in which collections.

If you dont know any general site could you then tell me if there are any Leonardo da Vinci drawings or Sandro Botticelli paintings in private collections today? If yes, in which collections?

I hope you are able to help me...

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards, Soren

The owners of such collections like to stay anonymous unless they loan the works to a museum exhibit. You can search under terms like "private collection on loan to the museum of modern art" or Tate museum or any major metropolitan museum. You will notice during auctions, some of the large sums of money spent on Picasso etc., come in over the phone and the buyers do not always want the public to know their names.

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.