Fine Art/Question about a Deberdt

I purchased a Deberdt over 20 years ago at an art auction.  It is listed as
"mixed media," and is entitled (on the reverse) "Morning Chores."  I
believe it is a lithograph on heavy paper that is embossed with a design  
to match the theme (castle, fisherman in boat, mermaid, lots of fish) .  It
is number 15/45, and pencil-signed FDeberdt.  The print is 13 x 17.

Do you know anything about this work or about Deberdt?  This is the
first time I have looked it up via the internet.  I did find what appears to
be a poster; it is different than mine (does not have the imprinting and
white border.  It has long been one of my favorites.

Thank you for your time.

In addition, does this sound like the same artist?

Françoise Deberdt, born in France 1934, studied 1948-1954 at Ecole d'Arts Appliqués in Paris, Atelier d'Art Sacré in Paris, Ècole Nationale Supérieure des Beaux-Arts in Paris. She studied 4 year under Jean-Claude Bernard at Villa Medici in Rom. Deberdt has exhibited widely throughout Europe.

I had a number of books with Debert works, I am pretty sure it's the same artist, although there is I believe a Sue Debrerdt and a few others that have has some success as well. I will look in my archives, I might have sold the books. Collectors like to have published material that shows works they own in case they decide to take it to auction or sell it etc.  Can you email an image and any details written on the front and back of the work to:

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.