Fine Art/Question regarding Song of Songs; what's a signature really worth if its that of "Dali"

I am my beloved..
I am my beloved..  
Mr.. Twyman,
Thank you for the vast amount of answers your colleague Dolly Headley and yourself have fielded and I have read in regards to Salvador Dali; many of which assisted initial questions and education related to the debacle associated with Dali (and other) prints.  It has also armed me with the courage and preparation to bring me to the point of feeling confident to ask the same question:  With the information I have provided, does the likelihood of my recently purchased "Dali" print "I am My Beloved," air on the side of genuine?!

At the beginning of my adventure, after understanding the rampant fraud of prints in the late 80's and early 90's in addition to legends surrounding the signing of "blank sheets of paper" by Dali, I assumed there would be a few tell-tale signs of a fraudulent print.  For me, this was not the situation.  It has been my experience that that information is a bit hard to come by and the persons for whom I spoke to via phone did not seem interested in assisting in basic questions or, simply did not have or could not remember specific information.  Compounding the issue, in regard to this print, I assure my extreme enthusiasm of having an actual Dali! that he held and threw some glitter on was crushed just as soon as I looked up the publisher information on the reverse of my print; Leon Amiel- oh snafu!  you Amiel family- cursed are you!  It was interesting speaking to the lead investigator for the Amiel investigation and conviction by the FTC and Post General though- I digress.

Anyway- with further research, my confidence has been reconstructed due to the following:  
Print was 1971, have Amiel publishing sheet with "authenticity" by David N Sherman, AAA (no info on him?)
Leon Amiel "blind stamp" (or what I hope to be?)
Series designation/number XLIII/L  (did do japon paper & Roman Numerals-YES!)
Paper dimension 22.5' x 15'  (corresponds to others found!)
Dali "signature" in pencil  (pre 1980-YES! comparatives also signed in pencil-YES!)
Gold flakes in appropriate location however, not identical to other prints  (YES!)
"Plate mark" (YES!)  

am I hoping my gut is correct? YES!   So without further adieu, attached you will find pic's of the above items and the print.  In addition to the greater question, if this seems a genuine print, can I assume that being a run of only 44 on japon paper effects the potential appraisal?  if so, is their a general percentage you have seen presented in the market?  

Again, I thank you for your input and look forward to your answer; maybe then I will know if I should have it appraised!  
With greatest thanks  

Suite title: Song of Songs of Solomon
Date printed: 1971
12 original etchings with gold dust.
Paper Size: 22 1/8 x 30 inches.
Publisher: Leon Amiel NY
Edition size: 520
Numbers of edition were broken into the following groups:
320 for USA
I-VI on parchment
250 on Arches paper/with bronze medallion.
***There must be a mistake at the archives because the info mentions 250, and then says 200 with wide margins on 67 x 51cm size paper?
The info also warns of RESTRIKES.  

Did I already give you a referral to have your works examined by an expert?

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.