Fine Art/Question

Question
I have two black and whites that have the name Aime Dallamagne on the back. They look to be pretty old as the paper backing is about to fall apart. The label on the back of one reads as follows:
Eau-Forte Originale de Aime Dallemagne, Printre-graveur
(hors-concours, medaille d honncut et member du salon des artistes francais. I can find very little about him online, which probably answers my question as to value. Help please

Answer
Webb--you're probably right as to value.  However, you have an original aquatint [a form of intaglio/etching] and if you like them, that's what counts.  Alan Klevit.

check out Alan's latest book, "Art Collecting 101," at www.booklocker.com, and all 3 of his books on Amazon.com or Barnes & Noble online.

Alan Klevit