Fine Art/Questions regarding Original Art

Question
howdy sir, i have a few lithos USA paintings and i would like to know the best way to find a value on them.

thank you

Answer
Dear Cowboy, Normally I would not answer your question as prints are not in my field of expertise...but since you said "howdy"
Most art museum libraries and some university libraries will have large volumes of the "Print Price Index" or "Print Price Annual". These will list artists alphabetically with the name and description of their lithos, etchings, etc. with the price they sold for at auction in a particular year (each year a new book is published). You may have to look through several year's volumes to find your prints. If you do not find your artists in any of these volumes then they are probably not sought after or very marketable.
regards y'all,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes