Fine Art/CANNOT READ SIGNATURE

Question
signature
signature  
QUESTION: We came across this oil painting at an estate sale and are really intersted in knowing the artist name. WE cannot make out any part of it except for the middle which seems to be "ley". Obviously we would love if it were worth some money. Any help would be appreciated.
Much Thanks
Heidi
I have many more photos but could only upload one picture so I chose the one of the signature. The best I could get.
The back of the painting information is: "cabanon Provencal" ?? and on the frame it states palette de rubens , 11 rue des belges , cannes tel 39.36.57

Much Thanks
Heidi

ANSWER: Dear Heidi

Before I can tell you anything about your painting please send me some more images. Best would be an image of the front, the back, and close-ups of the signature, and any inscriptions or labels (use the macro setting on your camera for these close-ups). You can send this information to my email at sorenholmstrup@hotmail.com and make your subject line “allexperts” so I do not bounce you as spam. It would be nice to receive feedback as I do this on my own time.

Best Regards, Soren

QUESTION: I have sent additional photos to your personal email. Please let me know if you get them.
Thanks

ANSWER: Dear Heidi

I got the photos and I am looking at the work now.

I will answer you this weekend.

Best Regards, Soren

QUESTION: Any available information on the painting yet?
Just curious--
Thanks
HEidi

Answer
Hi Heidi

I am sorry it has taken so long but I have spend so much time researching and unfortunately nothing came up.

Even the biggest auction house in DK had never heard about this artist.

I am sorry, but I think this points in only one direction - You painting is very well-made but by an unknown artist and this means that the value would be around $200.

Best Regards, Soren

Søren Holmstrup