Fine Art/Raeburn print

I have a 1923limited edition Henry MacBeth Raeburn print of his painting of Lady Belhaven (1790). Any ideas on the value would be much appreciated.

Dear Karen,

One of the best methods for determining the value of art is to find the prices for comparable work. I was only able to find one other like your print. You can see it at:

Other of his signed engravings and mezzotints vary in price from $200-1000. Personally I think the price from the above antique store is a value. His original engraving and mezzotint work should continue to increase in value. I hope this information is helpful.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.