Fine Art/Raeburn print

Question
I have a 1923limited edition Henry MacBeth Raeburn print of his painting of Lady Belhaven (1790). Any ideas on the value would be much appreciated.

Answer
Dear Karen,

One of the best methods for determining the value of art is to find the prices for comparable work. I was only able to find one other like your print. You can see it at: http://www.rsantiques.com/Lady%20Belhaven.htm

Other of his signed engravings and mezzotints vary in price from $200-1000. Personally I think the price from the above antique store is a value. His original engraving and mezzotint work should continue to increase in value. I hope this information is helpful.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley