Fine Art/Rare Print

Hi,I have a print by Lunda Hoyle Gill.Signed.I can't seem to find anybody interested in buying it.Could you look at a scanned picture?Thanks,Don

Don,  Lunda Hoyle Gill was a very fine artist and her work is well known and still collected by many.  What have you done to market the work? Have you contacted an art dealer that sells her work?  Have you contacted the people that operate her website in Los Angeles?  If you have a lithograph by her I suggest you contact RoGallery and the artist's website is .  Cheers, Brent

Follow up - It would have helped if you would have mentioned who you contacted so I would not have bothered suggesting them again.  Where are you located?  Have you tried dealers in your area?  Have you followed up with a phone call to RoGallery?  Brent

Brent Luebke

19th Century to modern Canadian and western European fine art including paintings, drawings, sculpture, photography and original prints.

Sixteen years as an art dealer in Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

Edmonton Executive Association

Edmonton Journal newspaper, various online art websites.

Post secondary art history.

Art Gallery of Alberta, University of Alberta, Glenbow Museum, Art Gallery of Ontario, National Gallery of Canada.