Fine Art/Rare Print

Question
Hi,I have a print by Lunda Hoyle Gill.Signed.I can't seem to find anybody interested in buying it.Could you look at a scanned picture?Thanks,Don

Answer
Don,  Lunda Hoyle Gill was a very fine artist and her work is well known and still collected by many.  What have you done to market the work? Have you contacted an art dealer that sells her work?  Have you contacted the people that operate her website in Los Angeles?  If you have a lithograph by her I suggest you contact RoGallery www.rogallery.com and the artist's website is www.zatoak.com .  Cheers, Brent

Follow up - It would have helped if you would have mentioned who you contacted so I would not have bothered suggesting them again.  Where are you located?  Have you tried dealers in your area?  Have you followed up with a phone call to RoGallery?  Brent

Brent Luebke