Fine Art/Renoir print on canvas By the Seashore

How old is this print. Does it have any value.
Renoir print on canvas "By the Seashore"
Printed on bottom left border is Shorewood Publishers, Inc., No. 215
Printed on bottom right border is Metropolitan Museum
Printed below Metropolitan Museum is Bequest of Mrs. H.O.Havemeyer, 1929, Havemeyer Collection

Dear Sally,

Shorewood Publishers, (Shorewood Fine Arts), prints reproductions of major artists including Renoir. Since they are still operational, your print is most likely contemporary and within the last 20 years. The mention of the Met is because they have the original painting and maintain rights to the image. Your print has decorative value only as it is not considered original work. By the way, it is one of my favorite Renoir images. I hope you enjoy it's beauty.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.