Fine Art/Renoir print on canvas By the Seashore

Question
How old is this print. Does it have any value.
Renoir print on canvas "By the Seashore"
Printed on bottom left border is Shorewood Publishers, Inc., No. 215
Printed on bottom right border is Metropolitan Museum
Printed below Metropolitan Museum is Bequest of Mrs. H.O.Havemeyer, 1929, Havemeyer Collection

Answer
Dear Sally,

Shorewood Publishers, (Shorewood Fine Arts), prints reproductions of major artists including Renoir. Since they are still operational, your print is most likely contemporary and within the last 20 years. The mention of the Met is because they have the original painting and maintain rights to the image. Your print has decorative value only as it is not considered original work. By the way, it is one of my favorite Renoir images. I hope you enjoy it's beauty.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley