Fine Art/Robert Gallon

Question
Mr. Hynes, my father in law recently passed away and in his living room are hanging to works by R Gallon, both are approximately 12"wide by 18" high not including the frame.  They are oil done on I believe board.  On the back of one of them is a sticker from Windsor Art Prodcuts a division of Illinois Moulding Co. Chicago, IL and the name Morning and the number V5235-378 and there may have been one more number but the sticker has been torn.  Would these pictures be worth anything?  Do they go together as a set?  I would appreciate any information that you can offer.   

Thank you
Dawn Hanson

Answer
Dear Dawn, Robert Gallon paintings are normally on canvas. With the sticker and numbers it sounds like you have reproductions. If you want to send me more information please follow the instructions below.
If you would like to send jpeg images to me please keep each image of a reasonable size (not too large), and send them as “attachments”, do not imbed them in your email. If you are looking for identification or opinion regarding your painting best would be an image of the front (just the painting, don’t include your lovely living room or pick-up truck), the back, and close-ups of the signature, details of the brush-work, and any inscriptions or labels (use the macro setting on your camera for these close-ups). You can send this information to my email at pirround@msn.com and make your subject line “allexperts” so I do not bounce you as spam. It would be nice to receive feedback as I do this on my own time with no remuneration, free, no charge, nada.
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes