Fine Art/Rosa Bonheuer

I have 2 prints of " The Horse Fair " by Rosa Bonheur, that I
Purchased at an auction 28 years ago, as being a very rare set of 2. I seem to only be able to find 1 online, but I am not
yet very good on the computor! I would also like any Info.
on how to look up old,numbered, signed, prints. If you would be so kind....... as I have MANY, and would like to have this become a hobby!
Thank You Sooooo Much for your time...........

Are the 2 prints signed in pencil, numbered,? Or are they just prints done in a photomechanical process?

The best bet for you to look up prints and researrch is to get Davenports Price guide. also, you can look up on google. Just type in the artists name that you have and if a gallery has the print, hopefully you will get an idea of what the piece is selling for.

Joseph B. Laskowski

I have been researching,buying, collecting, dealing, and appraising 19th and 20th Century American Art (1850-1950) for the past 15 years. Ask me anything about this topic. I am a member of the Pennsylvania Antiques Appraisers Association.

Experienced in American Art from the period 1850-1950. This Includes Impressionism, Regionalism, Early American Modernism, Hudson River School, WPA. I have 15 years researching, collecting, dealing, and appraising in this field. Ran a Fine Art gallery for 3 years in Phoenixville, Pa. that focused on American and European art from the 1800's to contemporary works. Rare books focused on fine art monographs and catalogue raisonne.

Pennsylvania Antique Appraisers Association
American Society of Appraisers (Candidate)

Brimfield Rush, a book written by Bob Wyss of the University of Connecticut. It details the escapades, trials and travails of myself, my ex, and other individuals who have been to Brimfield , Mass. to tame the largest flea market in North America. Maybe even the world.

American Society of Appraisers
BA from Lenoir-Rhyne University in North Carolina
Appraisal Studies at George Washington University