Fine Art/Rosa Bonheuer

Question
Hello!
I have 2 prints of " The Horse Fair " by Rosa Bonheur, that I
Purchased at an auction 28 years ago, as being a very rare set of 2. I seem to only be able to find 1 online, but I am not
yet very good on the computor! I would also like any Info.
on how to look up old,numbered, signed, prints. If you would be so kind....... as I have MANY, and would like to have this become a hobby!
Thank You Sooooo Much for your time...........
Emily

Answer
Are the 2 prints signed in pencil, numbered,? Or are they just prints done in a photomechanical process?

The best bet for you to look up prints and researrch is to get Davenports Price guide. also, you can look up on google. Just type in the artists name that you have and if a gallery has the print, hopefully you will get an idea of what the piece is selling for.

Joseph B. Laskowski