Fine Art/WHO'S THIS ARTIST?

Question
Hello, I have been searching hard on the internet for this artist' work and only found Hans ulrich Wehler? writer is this the same person? Here's my question.
Oil on canvas, landscape, H.U Wehler #M6520 is written on back, very nicely framed.
The signature is at bottom right as H.U Wehler.
Any idea who thi artist is?
we inherited this art from our family whom collected  just a few peices supposedly from Germany.
Thank you very this information in adavance.

Marcus Ruggiero

Answer
Dear Marcus, I have searched through several ditionaries of artists names (including a 6 vol. dictionary of German artists) and find no listing for any Wehler. If your painting is post-1940 then it is outside my area of expertise and would not be part of my reference material.
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes