Fine Art/Salvador Dahli lithographs

QUESTION: I have two framed Dahlis that are signed and numbered. First: One is of Crazy Horse; what might be its expected range in value? Second: The other art piece I cannot seem to find on the websites. The scene includes butterflies, lava flow, rock, and a person, whom I assume is the artist himself. What might its title be, and if known, what is its value range? Thanks, Tom

ANSWER: I need to see the images.

Please email images to

QUESTION: It will be some time before I can comply with your request as our digital camera recently went south on us. I understand why you would need to see an image of the one in question but I know from websites that the other is definitely of Crazy Horse (54/250).  Could you at least provide a estimate range of value for that one? Thanks, Tom

ANSWER: As mentioned in all previous messages here, there is no such thing as a FREE appraisal in the fine art world. Also, the appraiser has to know if you have the real thing, and that cannot be determined with the info provided. I can refer you to one of the few people that are certified to appraise and authenticate Dali.  Don't let others mislead you, they just want your $$.

QUESTION: Dan, okay understand and thank you. Is one of these certified Dali appraisers in the Wash DC/northern VA area?  If so, would appreciate a lead to contact.  The Howard Mann Art Center in NJ where these two Dali's were purchased many years ago was not a good source. Tom

I can refer you to someone in NY or Palm Springs area. Both might ask for details via email or over the phone, or they might need to see the work in person.

I don't want to make their numbers public, can you email me a request at:

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.