Fine Art/Salvador Dali

Question
QUESTION: I have several signed Lithographs by Salvador Dali and numbered how much are Salvador Dali's lithographs going for? I'm just curious.
ANSWER: Wendy--it's not a simple answer.  It could be $500, $1,000 or more.  The problem is, there is an abundance of lithographs attributed to Dali that he never signed, many others created without his permission or involvement, and reproductions sold as original lithographs.  Give me a name or two, and I'll be glad to help.  Alan Klevit

check out Alan's latest book, Art Collecting 101, at www.booklocker.com.

QUESTION: For one of those Salvador Dali Lithographs I have a name it is Courtier. Is there anyway to tell me what the value is for that litho. Thanks Wendy

Answer
Sorry, Wendy, there are no published sales that happen at galleries or privately, and the piece has not been auctioned at a registered House the past few years.  Again, try calling galleries you can find on line that deal in Dali lithos.  Good luck.  Alan.

Alan Klevit